hino hino

i love cat i love music and i love dark,dark midnight

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I will go to the cinema~~~~

Today I will go to the cinema in Tachikawa.
In fact today is the last day of "Goodbye Bafana" shows in Tokyo. And I also will watch another movie "The hottest state" tonight. Yes, I am short of time today......

"Goodbye Bafana"
is the true story of a white South African racist whose life was profoundly altered by the black prisoner he guarded for twenty years. The prisoner's name was Nelson Mandela. I think he is a very great statesman and I want to know more about him.

"The hottest state" is a love story. I don't have any idea about it. But I think it will be a nice one--also is a sad one.

So, maybe I will tell you how about the movies tonight--if I still have time to write it.


See you

No comments: