hino hino

i love cat i love music and i love dark,dark midnight

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Body Pollution

I saw a short film titled `Body Pollution` in You Tube.

It told us a new kind pullution what is around us in our lives. It is called `Body Pollution` and be very serious now. From this film I find a lot of things what I`m eating, using everyday may very dangerous for my body. There was a very alarming database:53% of chemicl what we are using could cause cancer; 62% toxic to brain/nervous system; 55% cause birth defects.
How dreadful!

In this film, the reporter also told us how to decrease the body pollution.
Minimize faty foods.
Minimize beauty products.
Avoid stain removers.
Avoid seafood high in mercury.
And so on.

I think there are some other body pollutions: alcohol, smoking, and drugs.
If we want save us and this beatiful planet, we should try our bests to decrease all kinds of pollutions.
I hope we can do it.

No comments: